Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one ? great news for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Companies! However, is your staff prepared for this influx of calls? Here are a few HVAC answering service tips to help keep your business running smoothly when your customers are coming in hot.
It starts from the moment you answer the phone.
HVAC problems can be extremely frustrating, especially when dealing with them in the blazing heat. And they always seem to happen at the worst possible time. This is where you come in.
Standing out among your competition begins with your first impression ? the way you answer the initial phone call.
Putting your caller at ease is a specialty of your HVAC Answering Service. The key is to:
- Stay calm and be polite
- Let them know you sincerely understand their frustration
- Be patient
- Ask questions and actively listen
?Keep it simple, stupid.
Your expertise is in the services you provide; however, HVAC is a highly skilled profession that most customers don't fully understand. They may feel overwhelmed by the technical vocabulary.
When you simplify the actions you will take to fix their issues, you bridge the gap between customer service and simple conversation. If your staff is able to translate your HVAC terms into more layman terms, they'll be very successful at the follow:
- Help your customers to appreciate the hard work of your technicians
- Take more detailed notes for your technicians to service the unit
- Engage in more effective customer experiences
- Earn the trust and confidence of your customers
- Increase your ability to convert potential customers into clients for life
Your HVAC Answering Service should also be fluent in your technical services so that they too can speak in ways your customers will understand.?
Faster response times equals more customers.
Immediate customer service is a must-have for any business, but it's even more important for the HVAC industry that requires technicians to be on-call for emergency situations.
Is your business available for 24/7 customer service? If it feels overwhelming at times, you don't have to manage it alone. An HVAC Answering Service such as OmniCall can help:
- Answer your incoming calls all day and all night, even holidays
- Filter calls and direct them to the appropriate contacts
- Keep your business running during inclement weather, natural disasters, or nationwide pandemics that may disrupt your daily operations
No customer ever reaches a voicemail. You'll have outstanding around-the-clock customer service. We're always here for you.