Omni Enterprises, Inc. consists of two divisions: OmniCall Receptionists and FuneralCall Answering Service. We are a team of friendly, professional receptionists answering calls for businesses and funeral homes across the nation. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that our clients never miss a call.
Our OmniCall Division answers for businesses of all types and sizes, while our FuneralCall Division answers for mainly funeral homes but also funeral industry businesses. It is our goal to provide stellar customer service for our clients. In doing so, we make sure our applicants are always friendly, positive, hard-working, customer service oriented candidates. We look for individuals who delight in brightening a caller’s day by simply offering top-notch customer service.
If you believe you obtain these qualities and feel you’d make a great fit, we’d love for you to fill out the applica-tion below. We will review your application, typing test, and voice script and schedule an in-person interview.
Full Time Position | Virtual Receptionist
Experience: No experience needed, we’ll train you right up!Location: Carrollton Studio. (Which has been beautifully renovated!)
*Please Note: Positions are for our Carrollton location only – 295 Thomas Newell Way, Carrollton, Georgia. Remote Operating is not available.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Available to work weekends.
• Available to work holidays
• Stellar phone voice / Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Type 35 wpm / 80% accuracy (Typing test conducted in interview)
• Ability to multi-task. You’ll master this skill!
• Ability to defuse angry callers and turn the situation into a positive one.
• Paid Vacation Time / Personal Time Off
• Independent Retirement Account
• Gym Membership Reimbursement
• Bonus Holiday Pay
• Large Breakroom with Appliances
• Spacious Cubical Workstations
• In-house Events and Charitable Volunteer Work