A Virtual Receptionist Career that Matters
OmniCall Receptionists are changing the way professionals do business. We offer friendly, positive voices to handle the calls of thousands of companies nationwide – no robots allowed!
Get Real Live Call Answering Training from Virtual Receptionist ExpertsAll of our newbies attend a 2 week training session in which our Training Department walks you through everything you need to know to jump into your new live call answering profession with ease.
Third Shift Supervisor
Since August, 2016
Virtual ReceptionistSince November, 2016
Since October, 2017
What Does a Virtual Receptionist Do?
- Answer & Connect Incoming Calls
- Make Great First Impressions
- Deliver Messages
- Create Relationships with Customers
- Maintain a Positive Attitude
How Do You Qualify?
- Customer Service Orientated
- Great Voice
- Quick Learner / Computer Literate
- Know Your Way Around a Keyboard
Benefits of OmniCall
- Personal Time Off
- Vacation Hours
- Gym Membership
- Bonus Holiday Pay
- Fun Company Events