Way back when, business owners had to actually pick up a phone to answer their incoming calls. Now, phone trees and automated systems run the show, causing customers to press 0 until they hopefully reach a live person. Or, they hang up when they hear a recording and go back to their search on Google to find your competitor.
Yes, automated systems have been a game changer as far as efficiency goes, but now more than ever human interaction is a valuable component to your customer service experience. What if you could offer this top-notch customer service to your callers without having to sacrificing focus on your company?
This is where we come in. The virtual receptionist.
What is a Virtual Receptionist?
At OmniCall, we have an entire team of virtual receptionists located in our studio just West of Atlanta, Georgia. These are real, live people representing your business 24/7 just as if they’re sitting in the office with you. The good news, we can do much more than an automated system. Not only do we offer the warm tone that comes with being human, we can perform a lot of the same tasks as your in-house receptionist.
- Answer and transfer calls
- Take detailed messages
- Connect the caller to your landline or cell phone
- Collect any information you desire
- Answer FAQ’s
- Schedule appointments
The best part? We’re a fraction of the cost of hiring someone on-site and you don’t have to deal with the human resource headache: we’re never late or on vacation, we don’t take lunch breaks, and we answer 100% of your calls.
How Does It Work?
Let’s dive into the nitty gritty.
- A call comes in for your business. We provide you with a separate number to which you will forward your landline or cell phone. When a customer calls your business, it will switch over to this new number which will ring through to one of our virtual receptionists.
- We answer with your custom answer phrase. Our system instantly recognizes your special number and your specific answer phrase pops up. Our virtual receptionists can then answer the call as your receptionist.
- You determine where we go from here. Your “script” is tailored to fit your business. You will set this up when you sign on with us in the beginning and can change it at any time you see necessary. Our receptionists can connect callers to you if they’re interested in pricing information, or you can provide that information for us and we can take a message. We can connect the caller to your cell phone or you can provide a list of departments for us to transfer callers. If you can think of it, we can (most likely) do it!
Here at OmniCall we also offer a variety of features included in our plans such as our mobile app, our online dashboard for you to listen to your messages at your convenience and schedule your on-call, and 24/7 support.
Why Do I Need a Virtual Receptionist Service?
Let’s answer this question with more questions!
- Are you looking to grow your business? Missing calls means you’re missing potentials customers…which means you’re missing dollars. No bueno.
- Do you know how many calls you’re missing after-hours? We started handling the calls for an attorney client and within the first week we answered two calls for him in the middle of the night that totaled over $40,000 in revenue. He normally would have missed those calls.
- Do you leave voicemails? Neither do your callers.
- How much do you value your customer service experience? First impressions are everything, but lasting ones are even more important. People do business with people they trust – if they reach a live, friendly voice every time they call, they won’t forget it.
Whether you’re a one-man show or a large corporation, our OmniCall Virtual Receptionists can benefit your business far more than you can imagine. But don’t just take our word for it – give us a try and see for yourself! We promise you won’t be disappointed.